Project Talks – go to page
Presenting Topic: “Helping Individuals and Teams Build Momentum Through Change.”
Practical insights to strengthen your change influence – in a Ted-talk-style format!
Will cover five keys to maintaining change momentum:
- How organizations actually change –
What happens during successful change and how knowing this can help you as you lead
- Why activities actually change –
What makes people change their activities/choices and why this is missing in many organizations
- Why the change introduction is so important –
What can you do to make people more open to your change and why so many neglect this step
- Why processes/projects must be central –
Why do we assume too much and why making things clear can make a difference
- How processes/projects can help people change –
What is their impact on people and how clarity/discipline can make room for change
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- Knox Church – Waterloo – 50 Erb St West, Waterloo ON
- Attendees sign-in and networking at 7:45
- First speaker at 8:20, final speaker wraps up at 10:30am.
- Will post updated registration links when available.